We’re excited to announce our info-session in SF at The American Bookbinders Museum
Come join leading Bay Area sports tech companies, industry executives, members of the VC community and some of our SF-based program mentors for an informal evening of networking and information on SPORTS TECH TOKYO.
Scrum Ventures, our program partner, is based in San Francisco so excited to connect with sports tech community in the startup epicenter of the world!
– Check in: 6:00
– Brief Program Overview: 6:30
– Q&A: 6:45
– Networking, Hors d’oeuvres and Drinks: 7:00
When:Wednesday, December 5th; venue opens at 6:00pm and the session starts at 6:30
Venue: The American Bookbinders Museum, 355 Clementina Street San Francisco CA 94103
Content: Program overview of SPORTS TECH TOKYO, Q&A, and Networking
Organizer: Dentsu Inc.
Fee: Free (drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be provided)
How to register: https://sportstechtokyo-sf.eventbrite.com
Why SPORTS TECH TOKYO?
● Stage Agnostic: The program will be comprised of sports-tech companies representing all funding stages — seed to late-stage — that are endemic to the industry as a whole
● Gateway to Asia: Unique opportunity for North American companies tap into an underserved (and growing) sports community in Asia
● Virtual Mentoring: Enables companies to benefit from the program’s mentor network without relocating or disrupting existing business plans and priorities
● Opportunity (Not Investment) Driven: While the program offers access to sports tech investors, it does not require companies give-up equity in exchange for participation
Sports tech startups focused on 1) Athlete Performance 2) Stadium Experience and 3) Fan Engagement
About SPORTS SPORTS TECH TOKYO
SPORTS TECH TOKYO, organized by Scrum Ventures and Dentsu, is a global accelerator program aimed at startups from around the world developing cutting-edge sports technology, also creating an environment for leading corporations to innovate and collaborate. We are seeking applications from startups focused on a wide range of sports related technologies including, but not limited to, cutting edge tech for the athletes who play sports, the fans who watch sports, as well new technologies that can enhance the stadium experience.
Applications are now open until January 31, 2019: https://sportstech.tokyo/
Be the first one to get the latest news. Follow us on Twitter and sign up for our newsletter.
SPORTS TECH TOKYO Twitter
SPORTS TECH TOKYO official website